🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

Vale of Anduin Announcements! Argh!

YayGollum

Conscience of TTF
Reaction score
Columbia, South Carolina, the United States of Nor
Hi. My name is King Truor Tupnm of the Vale of Anduin. Thank you, Elessar!
First announcement: I would like to formally dissolve any preconceived notions you might have of this region's allies or enemies. We are now neutral. Beornings and animals of all kinds will be watching our borders for anyone suspicious (anybody we don't know) and if they find anybody, they will be brought to Beorn's hall where I will figure out what to do with you.
We will conduct business with anyone for the right price. Business opportunities for anybody are, but are not limited to: honey, mead, bird messenger service, fighters, produce, wool, and fish.

YayGollum

Conscience of TTF
Reaction score
Second announcement: We have filled the Carrock back up. We didn't like how some human could just come in and hollow it out to make some fortress. But then, we do have a plaque on it now. It reads:

In commemoration of the gift of the Vale of Anduin to King Truor Tupnm from the Lord Elessar.

We are now trying to grow vineyards of grapes for wine with a Beorning twist to it. Yay!

YayGollum

Conscience of TTF
Reaction score
*walking around one day, being superly bored, Truor comes up with a crazy idea and talks to the raven on his shoulder* "Hey, Shadowflaps, I have an idea. Why should I have to do all of this work alone? You don't know how hard it is to rule these Beornings! Go call Burun over here. I'm thinking that an ambassador could help me out. None of my relatives have been any help."

Ponte

Man of the North
Reaction score
Shadowflaps came to Búrun and then telled him what Truor wanted. So then Búrun got out from his snowhouse and rode to the vale of Anduin otgether with his horse Heffaklumpen. He rode for many days but at least he arrived in Beorn's hall. There Truor telled Búrun what he wanted him to do and then asked if he accepted it. Búrun answered that he accepted it.

Last edited:

Ponte

Man of the North
Reaction score
Búrun started his work quickly, he sent out people to make a census over the populaton in the vale of anduin. He then ordered people to start to build boats that could trade with goods along the Anduin, down to Lothlorien, Rohan and Gondor, or east along the forest river to Esgaroth and the lonely mountain. Or you could put it this way:

Third anouncement: Búrun has becomed ambassador over the vale of Anduin, second in command, behind of the king Truor Tupnm, of the vale of Anduin, and will have much of the practical power in peacetime.
Fourth anouncement: The vale of Anduin is willing to trade with every nation that want to trade and that has something to offer, what the vale of Anduin can offer is:
honey, mead, bird messenger service, fighters, produce, wool, and fish.

Last edited:

Ponte

Man of the North
Reaction score
Fifth announcement:

The population in the vale of Anduin is:

Adult Men: 18750 Men.
Adult Females: 19000 Females.
Children: 5000 Children.
Total population: 42750.

Last edited:

Thread suggestions