🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

Wanderer's Inn

L

LegolasLuver

Welcome to Wanderer's Inn!!! This is a place for all wanderer's to come in and rest, and chit-chat if you would like. Come on in, have a pint, and stay a while.

*All Races Are Welcome!!! (except for orcs!!!! and all evil things!!)

Prices:
Elf: 20 gold pieces a night

Human: 20 gold pieces a night

Dwarf: 15 gold pieces a night

Hobbits: 10 gold pieces a night

Drinks-5 gold pieces

Food-7 gold pieces

drink menu:
Beer
or anyting you want!!

food menu:
limbas bread
or anything you want!!!
100 rooms!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
L

LegolasLuver

I forgot to mention that I have room service, a great Cafe', and a bar!!!!! Oh and i also have a weight room, and a swimming area

Last edited by a moderator:
L

LegolasLuver

yes men can stay here, i forgot to add them on my list, would you like anything to drink?"

L

LegolasLuver

"ok one room for how many nights?" "and we dont really have a house special, u get anything u want"

Mablung

aka Mablung
Reaction score
I'm not sure how long I'll be here so Ill just pay you every night until I leave. Anyway if thats the case Ill have some tea and if you ever need any help with anything around here just let me know.

L

LegolasLuver

"ok thats fine" *hands him his tea* "well right now business is a little slow but if it picks up i'll letcha knoe if i need any help" "since u asked about that thought i will knock your price to 5 gold pieces a night"

Mablung

aka Mablung
Reaction score
Wow thanks good tea by the way this place should pick up soon. They always do.

*Gives her his gold and continues sipping his tea*

L

LegolasLuver

"the tea is home made, and im gld u like it." "yes hopefully it does pick up soon"

Mablung

aka Mablung
Reaction score
Home made huh? Most of those I don't like but this stuff is great. And try asking some people you know to come in then it will spread.

L

LegolasLuver

if u could try to get some people to come here please.... i guess i can give u a job of a room servant or waiter if u would like...

Mablung

aka Mablung
Reaction score
I don't need the money so I'll do it for free so its not really a job but Ill be a waiter if you want. I won't be on much until monday so I probably can't get anyone until then unfortunatly.

L

LegolasLuver

thats fine cause i prolly wont be on much until monday either....

L

LegolasLuver

well i put all races are welcome so that will include you, and no u dont get in free lol for a room it will be 15 gold pieces a night. lol do you need anything to drink or eat??

L

LegolasLuver

well its 20 for an elf, but since business is slow i'll take it down to 10

Thread suggestions