🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

Wanderer's Inn

L

LegolasLuver

ooc: sorry i havent posted

ic: "Uh I think I'll name him.... Arod..."

Angoreth

Queen of an unknown city
Reaction score
Wakes up in shock spluttering and coughing, "Um..yeah, I am....awake? I am gonna have some tea" she said as she flopped back down* raises hand*" and some tylonal?"

Angoreth

Queen of an unknown city
Reaction score
"Yeah, I have heard of it in the north" she said as she attempted to stand, she made it to a stool but her head remaind on the counter nutil she would feel better, "So what animales have you gotten for yourselvs?"

L

LegolasLuver

"Yeh he's just a baby though. A weanling. So it will be a while before I start training him."

Angoreth

Queen of an unknown city
Reaction score
Angoreth laughed, "No I think I will call him, H.B. Hobbit Biter,lol. In case if any Hobbit try's to sneak into my garden and steel my mushrooms" she luaghed

L

LegolasLuver

"Sneaky little hobbitses!! hehe yeh I know what ya mean, they have come in my garden and stole eveything!!"

L

LegolasLuver

Originally posted by Angoreth
Angoreth laughed, "No I think I will call him, H.B. Hobbit Biter,lol. In case if any Hobbit try's to sneak into my garden and steel my mushrooms" she luaghed
Angy said theat so i said Sneaky little hobbitses... and that they came into my garden to and steal my veggies

Thread suggestions