🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

Wanderer's Inn

Angoreth

Queen of an unknown city
Reaction score
" I was just about to teach my dog some tricks, as I tough Losse's Dog. Rosie, was it?" she took a drink then stood up with her puppy in her arms.

Angoreth

Queen of an unknown city
Reaction score
" I have good memory" she smirked. "Yes, I would be glad to" she said wiht a smile. " Just let me find a leash I had from my old dog and I will start" she said as she went into her room and looked through a chest she had sitting under her bed.

L

LegolasLuver

Lai smiled and gave Jack a banana and set him on the counter.

"Well I am going to see to Arod. See if I can work with him a little.."

Angoreth

Queen of an unknown city
Reaction score
" Alright" she said coming down the stairs. " I have the leash, where is Rosie? Is she ready?" she asked as she ppicked up her puppy. " I think I shall name him:

Miriel- which in elvish means

Sparkling like jewels "

she said proudly. " I think it has a nice ring to it" she smiled as Miriel wagged his tail.

Angoreth

Queen of an unknown city
Reaction score
"Why thank you" she said proudfully puffing up her chest like some one importent. " So you read losse?"

OOC: Hey L.L. your missing out on the fellowship! We are fighting a ice balrog, come quick before you miss it! Pretty neat stuff.

L

LegolasLuver

ooc: oh sorry forgot about that!! I will be there ASAP after I finish posting on here;)

ic: Lai nodded then headed to the stables so she could begin working with Arod.

ooc: look at this pic below I had someone make me

Angoreth

Queen of an unknown city
Reaction score
OOC: Oh no problem, I just wanted to make sure you would be included for the fun;)

IC: She sat there for a moment putting her leash on her puppy

OOC: ooOOOoo, very nice. How can you have some one make it for you? I have asked before but gotten no reply.

L

LegolasLuver

ooc: k then i'll stick around

ic: Lai come in from the stables and says "Arod is sleeping"

ooc: i forgot it was a while ago.

Angoreth

Queen of an unknown city
Reaction score
"Welcome new commer" she said with a smile. "WOuld you prefer to sit closer to the fire? Or do you prefer dark corners?" she teased jokingly.

Thread suggestions