🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

Wanderer's Inn

L

LegolasLuver

ooc: okee dokee;)

ic: Lai looked at the dark figure and frowned. Then she nodded. She went behind the bar and got the mysterious person a strong ale and handed to her (or him lol)
"It's on the house...."

L

LegolasLuver

"No prob. It's on the house as well." Lai slid the rasberry tea down to Angoreth.

Angoreth

Queen of an unknown city
Reaction score
"Thank you" she said as she took nice big drink. " So how is Arod comming around? Is he broken?"

L

LegolasLuver

"Ahh well he's umm still a little green but hes coming along. How your Pup doing?"
Lai glanced at the myserious person then turned back to Angoreth.

Angoreth

Queen of an unknown city
Reaction score
"Oh he's fine, full of spark like all pup's are" she smiled as she looked down at the dog chasing his tail. " say I wonder where losse is?" she said as she looked around the inn.

L

LegolasLuver

"Hmm I don't know. I haven't seen her in quite a while... I'll go upstairs and look for her."
Lai went up the stairs and looked in every unoccupied room and looked for Loss. She didn't see her anywhere. A couple of minutes later Lai headed back downstairs to the main lobby.
"She's not upstairs...."

L

LegolasLuver

"I'll check the stables even though she wasn't down there earlier."
Lai headed outside...

Angoreth

Queen of an unknown city
Reaction score
"Alrighty" she said as she watched Lia walk towards the door. "I will watch the barels of ale" she laughed

L

LegolasLuver

Lai laughed as she walked out the door. She hummed as she made her way towards the stables. When she got inside she checked every stall and every hiding place, yet there was no sign of Loss. "Hmm where oh where could Loss be!! Oh where oh where could she be??" Lai started to sing.

Angoreth

Queen of an unknown city
Reaction score
She laughed and made her way towards the barrels. She put her arm around it, "well it's just you and me, and your about to be empty" she laughed to herself. She refilled her mug then sat back at the counter. She drank her ale down and hiccuped then gasped, "Who drank my drink?" she said as she turned around and there was no one there, "Dirty theive's, as slick as a fox they ar" she said as she stummbled up and got herself some more ale. She sat back at the counter then stared at her drink deciding if she really wanted to drink it. She had gotten to attached.

L

LegolasLuver

Lai walked in and got herself and ale and sat down by Angy. "Loss wasn't in the stables."

L

LegolasLuver

Lai laughed. She knew that Angy had too much to drink. She shook her head and gulped down her ale.

Thread suggestions