🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

wanderers rise now and meet

arisen pheonix

Devastation
Reaction score
this is for all you people who dont have a guild and dont want one you have absolutely no obligations nothing about your character has to change good? evil? mercinary? all welcome!! only one requirement
you absolutley have to be a wandering person that means no home and few friends. now we must disscuss how are we gonna to contact each other ect..... anything on your mind

Elbereth

Star Queen of Valinor
Reaction score
Darn! Where were you a month ago when I was wandering the threads aimlessly...Now I can't join your fun thread because I was appointed as Guild Leader of the Scholars. Oh well...if you are tired of wandering you are always welcome to join my guild...I am still searching for members.

Eogthea

Annunpaur of the West
Reaction score
Um, I wanna join. I'm a Silver Wizard, but they don't seem to be doing anything in the past two months...

Khamul

Anti-Conscience of TTF
Reaction score
Any wanderers who like, can join the pyromancers.:D

Hirila

2009 - life is great
Reaction score
If there`s really a kind of "Guild of the guildless-wanderers" coming, I`m joining. Now!

Few will remember my former status before we were all degraded to our pure member status: a lonely wanderer. If I could I would now change it to: a simple wanderer. Now I know that there others here who like being free and "homeless" *l*

I see no problem in contacting each other. What about our own little thread. A kind of story-teling thread (telling our adventures), a teaching thread (if you know dangerous region where a woman shouldn`t go alone in the dark) or a chat-thread for, well... chatting.

Glory

Fearless Lady
Reaction score
Originally posted by Eogthea
Um, I wanna join. I'm a Silver Wizard, but they don't seem to be doing anything in the past two months...
no we haven't done nothing.....

Hirila

2009 - life is great
Reaction score
Probably I found a place where wanderers could meet some time:

Silmataurea, a city still under construction by elves in the Old Forest in Arnor. Help is still needed there and everyone who is willing to help is welcome.

Just a suggestion.

Glory

Fearless Lady
Reaction score
I could go to help!:) I am not really a wanderer I guess what is the definition of it? (I don't have e very good idea of the meaning)

Hirila

2009 - life is great
Reaction score
I guess a "wanderer" here simply means, that someone doesn`t claim to have a real "home". With house, family, garden and dog. Ha ha ha

Of course we wanderers have a background, a place we come from, where we grew up and where perhaps we still have parents and friends. But we spend our time travelling through the known and unknown parts of Middle Earth.

Is that correct?

arisen pheonix

Devastation
Reaction score
aight!!!!! i always wanted to have a dragon for a friend:D

back to my original concerns any ideas about a way to conntact or summon one another or anythingelse that we are gonna need in the future

Thread suggestions