🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

War Council of White

¤-Elessar-¤

Telcontar II
Reaction score
Hello all, this is a thread that establishes the War Council of White. We are a group of allied nations and establishments that try to settle afairs between warring countries that claim to be opposed to the dark powers of middle earth. We also lead wars against them, our Founding members are:
Mithrandir- White Wizard of the White Council
Eomer II of Rohan- King of Rohan and White Wizard
Dain Ironfoot- King of Moria, Maia of Aule, Leader of the Rangers

And, the council will be headed by, unless there are any objections:

Elessar II- King of Arandor, Leader of the Rangers

And, our first act is:
The war council of white hereby decrees war upon Ciryaher South-Victor of Arnor, and his allies.

Kit Baggins

Thain Kit I
Reaction score
I, Kit Baggins of the Shire, agree to join the War Council of White. I for one have personally had enough of Ciryaher. He had no right to sneer at my last pledge of alleigance, so I wish to join you. Since the Shire doesn't have an army of its own, can I join you as your squire or something?

~Kit Baggins :)

Kit Baggins

Thain Kit I
Reaction score
I'm sure you'd be welcome here in the Shire if you need supplies. Just don't let Cir find out you're with the War Council of White ;) !

¤-Elessar-¤

Telcontar II
Reaction score
Excelent, I am glad that the hobbits still hold me well in their hearts! I suggest that you all head for Rivendell and go south to the gate of Moria, Dain should let you come in, or you can ferry across the river into Arandor if you so wish, the hobbits are always welcome in Arandor. If you could bring any more hobbits that think of your like. You, kit, shall once again be your leader, with Lucie as your lutenant I presume?

Wizdom, I am glad to have you back. You could come to Arandor if you wish, we have ample supplies there, im quite sure Dain would allow rangers with him too, as he is our co-leader.

Dain Ironfoot

Likes Ramen
Reaction score
Yes, that is quite true I will allow all people of the *stops to think* we need a name, like "the white rebelion" or something... Well any way yes and i have plenty of food too. I will also Give every army all magiced weapons to use in the battle..

And to Cir "GET A LIFE A**HOLE, don't touch my polls or my army. Or the wrath of a Maia will be on you. And yes I am a Maia, GO READ SIL, or is the printing to small for the likes of your kind (8 year olds.)????"

Mithrandir

Mithers the Grand Wizard
Reaction score
This thread is very encouraging my friends:D
I suggest that if you hold any armies, meaning you are some sort of leader, that you go post your profile in the RPG#8 thread. Thank you all for your support.
~Mithers

Kementari

Lady Writer
Reaction score
Dain erm im not mentioning any names but i don't think it was Cir who edited your poll. :D

Dain Ironfoot

Likes Ramen
Reaction score
Yes yes it was tal.... I KNOW!!!!!

You are not a member of the white councle so please leave.

Valar

King of Gondor
Reaction score
I would like to offer my services if that is any help, I think i am a member of the silver wizards but errrm i'm not to sure and the matter, if anyone could help me on confurming that it would be great!:D

Dain Ironfoot

Likes Ramen
Reaction score
Real quick I do not want people asking if they can join here, Join up at the rpg. I would only like people of high political office such as myself, Ellesar, Wizdom, Eomer, Mith, and others.

Eomer Dinmention

The Asian Lord
Reaction score
Yes Valar you can join if you want but i warn ALL OF YOU that if you enter in this battle with your Army you will lose alot of people in your race

I will Supplie all of the armour and weapons that are made of Mithril

Eomer Dinmention

The Asian Lord
Reaction score
If you would like Dain then you can have that Job

Then if anyone need horses then come to me King Eomer of Rohan wit h tones of horses

Mithrandir

Mithers the Grand Wizard
Reaction score
Hey Elessar you might want to look @ what Ciryaher posted, The Black Council or whatever. He is trying to out-due us by stating that they "have no leaders because they are all equal," might want to do something.
~Mithers

Dain Ironfoot

Likes Ramen
Reaction score
Mithrandir wrote on 01-09-2002 08:32 PM:

Well this is definitely the first time one has ASKED to be a White Wizard. But i expect no less from a dwarf:p Well my friend, I see no harm in it other than the fact that you have no color to be a leader of. If you can create one than send it to me and I will present it to the White Council, have them vote on it, and you will most likely be in. As far as the dragon goes I have one thing to say......
GET HIM IN HERE!!!!!!!! YES!!!!! we could definitely use one, great idea, I will be sure to inform the White Council of this very intelligent deed. Thank you for your alliance and may we fight to win my friend,
~Mithers
Thank you verry much, He will sighn up today I was thinking of the yellow wizerds, with the power to controle electricity, as well as well as the power to shape all things. Like * dain mudders a few words and BAM the bolder was turned into a door of stone, now to push it???) Or * Dain wispers a few words and BOOM the once tiny chick was now a warrior bird on wich to ride* Do you get it???

Mithrandir

Mithers the Grand Wizard
Reaction score
Yea I get it. Just one question, why did you post this. It was a PM, and it was kinda supposed to be a secret, or so I thought.
~Mithers

Thread suggestions