🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

War Poll

Should the MKs become involved in the war?

• Yes

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • No

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters

Mablung

aka Mablung
Reaction score
Upon speaking to Anamatar and examining the issue more closely we will not take the land because it would mean we would be a part of the Mornclaur.

T

The_Swordmaster

Snaga said I will have full freedom of the land if I wanted it.

Theoden_king

Man in the street
Reaction score
There is nothing for us to do before this war ends, are we going to forget about it and wait for the next war to start?

Mablung, good job on the history of the Mithril Knights, I like the idea that we all carry a piece of silver.

T

The_Swordmaster

Mablung do you have to be in the War to be in the Basement of the Inn thread. Because I don't remeber Liv asking to be in the War.

Mablung

aka Mablung
Reaction score
No its just for general RPing since we will start up another RP soon that will also requiere battling and will not be the war. I also regret to inform you all that apprently Cir does not like our current name we will have to change it on the new site. For now it is The Mool Maranwe or Destiny's Slaves which goes along with the history and not being able to escape battle. If no one likes this we can just ask them to change it.

T

The_Swordmaster

I don't like that name it seems to low. What I mean by that it makes us seem like not important people. Like we are just slaves.
Maybe that could be like a nickname.

Mablung

aka Mablung
Reaction score
None of us are I mean we're based out of an Inn. We're not big and important we're just fighting because we can't see peace as an option. We're going to have to earn recognition and greatness since the MKs have had a rep in the past for being bad at RPs we're going to have to turn it around.

HobbitGirl

Aurë entuluva!
Reaction score
Yipe! Sorry I've been gone so long. Things have been crazy in my neck of the woods. I read up everything on this thread I missed. The name Mithril Knights is what we have on the new forum, and I think we should keep it. This guild wouldn't be the same if we weren't Mithril Knights, even if our history is different now. Also, I think turning everyone else's veiw around of the MK's rping skills is easy. Everyone here is an excellent rper. We just have to show them that.

Thread suggestions