The Tolkien Forum

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

Welcome!

Eol

Reaction score
Welcome to the Peoples of the Lands sub-guild! I'm Eöl, I run things around here, so if you need help please let me know. Please ask before starting any threads, and you can PM me with any questions you have.:) That's all, have fun everyone!

omnipotent_elf

Omnipotent....mmm....good
Reaction score
A place where all other races mingle, whether it is Ent or Hobbit, or their lesser known brethren, including RPG and discussion.

OK, I have a few questions.
rpg, is this on this site, or on the sister site (please say on tghis one)?
do i have to join this section seperately?
can there be an ent section (allthough i believe it has been set up elsewhere, but im was wondering weather there could be a happy retreat where fellow ent-minded people could join, meet fellow tree's, etc, etc) and if so, if no-one has any complaints, could i start it?
is there a pirate brethren? (and in every society there are scoundrels :D)
and i back up aules comment.

and i cant help myself, should this post have been in a PM? ;) ;) ;)

Aulë

The Larrikin
Reaction score
Originally posted by Omnipotent_elf
OK, I have a few questions.
rpg, is this on this site, or on the sister site (please say on tghis one)?
The sister site for now, but we're hoping that some RPGs will be allowed back here soon.
do i have to join this section seperately?
No, since you were already a member of the Guild of Elves (and Guild of Dwarves), you are automatically a member of the Guild of Eruhini, and hence the 4 subguilds.
can there be an ent section (allthough i believe it has been set up elsewhere, but im was wondering weather there could be a happy retreat where fellow ent-minded people could join, meet fellow tree's, etc, etc) and if so, if no-one has any complaints, could i start it?
This is the subguild where we can discuss Ents, Hobbits, etc. So you could start a thread here if you wish about the Ents.
is there a pirate brethren? (and in every society there are scoundrels :D)
The pirates which you are talking about are not mentioned in Tolkien's works: so, no.
You COULD start a thread about the Corsairs of Umbar in the WoW subguild if you wished, as they could be considered similar to 'pirates'.

omnipotent_elf

Omnipotent....mmm....good
Reaction score
The pirates which you are talking about are not mentioned in Tolkien's works: so, no
Bilbo was referred to as a burgler throughout the hobbit!
can I have a burgler's (or scoundrels;)) bretheren which covers all those who have a fun time with morals?

Thread suggestions