🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

What about a Guilds Photo Album?

Ramagna

...Dreamwanderer...
Reaction score
I think that would be a great idea, as Legolam could show her drunken photos, Wonks her Head on the Cake, and such a stuff, what would you think?
:rolleyes:

Hey, Dgoeji will cough in the next post, I can look into the future!

(But there will be NO clue why, and why I edited this post... cough, cough ...)

Last edited:

DGoeij

Pan Narran
Reaction score
Harooogha!..... Erm, I mean, great picture, with the effect between your outfit and the background and all.:)

I'll try and dig up some decent pictures of myself. I haven't got many who are available in bits and bytes.

Ramagna

...Dreamwanderer...
Reaction score
Elbereth, I really have no clue who this guy could be, I don't even know who the other two are, should I? :p

And Narya, nice :D photo... ;)

Hey, and Dgoeji, do you have a picture of you and your girl-friend? Would like to see you loving couple together... :)

legoman

Humourous Bombadillian #2
Reaction score
great Idea, more photos, I'll get some on next time I'm at home or near a scanner. I'm afraid mine wont be quite portfolio material!

And really elb, you get such a great title just for naming a scary boy band member... oh dear... well maybe I don't want the title!

DGoeij

Pan Narran
Reaction score
Originally posted by Elbereth
I won't give away who the guy is...but if you are truly a Tween you would know who it is... Think of the #1 boy band of the late 80's - early 90's and you are half way there. ;)
No way I will think of any boy bands! I'm a male Tween! I don't know anything about boy bands and I intend to keep it that way. HA!

legoman

Reaction score
well I have two sisters and neither of them stooped as low as NKOTB, they went through the whole Take That/Boyzone things respectively. but not that low... come on...

Elbereth

Star Queen of Valinor
Reaction score
Well, I am going to remove the picture shortly...so I will just tell you now who is in the pic...Donnie Wahlberg. Yes, you guessed it, Mark Wahlberg's older bro.

I did actually meet Mark Wahlberg that day too...but we didn't take a pic with him. He wasn't famous back then. ;) (He was just some punk kid on the streets of Boston)

Ramagna

...Dreamwanderer...
Reaction score
I had never guessed this, I never even heard from Donnie Wahlberg... :confused:

The only old Boy Band I heard from is Take That, and I think I keep it with DGoeji:

No way I will think of any boy bands! I'm a male Tween! I don't know anything about boy bands and I intend to keep it that way. HA!

Elbereth

Star Queen of Valinor
Reaction score
Wow, you people amaze me! :rolleyes:

Legoman, haven't you seen the following movies:

The Perfect Storm
Boogie Nights
Fear
The Big Hit
Three Kings
Rock Star
Planet of the Apes (2000)
Basketball Diaries

These are only a few of the movies that he has starred in...:rolleyes:

Elbereth

Star Queen of Valinor
Reaction score
Note to Guild Members:

I will be having the mods clean up this thread shortly.

Let's keep all off topic discussion out of this thread. This thread will be merely for guild members who would like to post their pics. All off topic discussion goes here: http://www.thetolkienforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6950

Thank you,

Elbereth
Guild Leader of the Periaur

TheFool

Reaction score
apologies, Elbereth!

OK here is me (scowling!), to the right: my little brother (the cheeky chappie)* and older brother

*on my computer/browser it looks as if his hair has been cut with a set-square :p

Attachments

DGoeij

Pan Narran
Reaction score
Well, I found a picture where I can recognize myself. Don't ask about the hat, but at the time my fellow pfadfinder decided my hair definately needed to be covered.:rolleyes:

The uniform is that of our group, hanging on a broomstick. This way we made pictures of all our members in uniform. Even when asked, most people tend to forget to bring it with them at our meetings.

Attachments

legoman

Reaction score
Originally posted by Elbereth
Wow, you people amaze me! :rolleyes:

Legoman, haven't you seen the following movies:

The Perfect Storm
Boogie Nights
Fear
The Big Hit
Three Kings
Rock Star
Planet of the Apes (2000)
Basketball Diaries

These are only a few of the movies that he has starred in...:rolleyes:
OK sorry to go off topic again but i see the mods havent cleaned the thread yet so when they do they can take this out too, but to answer elbereth (it would just be rude not to) the only one of those films I have seen is planet of the apes and since most people in it where dressed as monkeys (oops sorry, apes) I don't suppose I'd recognise him anyway.

Elbereth

Star Queen of Valinor
Reaction score
Note: Mods can delete this post too...;)

Mark Wahlberg played the astronaut in the Planet of the Apes...he was the lead character...

Anyway, he is a good actor and very cute...even if he is a punk from South Boston...but of course I always was a sucker for 'Southie' boys...esp. boys from Dorchester, MA. but now I am digressing and must stop it before I get out of hand. (boy this stream of conscious talk is addictive...heh)

OK mods...delete away!!

Legolam

Ad astra per aspera
Reaction score
OK, I had to edit this photo a wee bit, but it's the only one that actually came out from my drunken couple of weeks (you know how the camera shakes when you've had a few!). Mock away ... :rolleyes: :D

Attachments

Thread suggestions