🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

What about a Guilds Photo Album?

G

greypilgrim

PM me...you can have it!:) All I like there is the software, and obviously, guitars! It's OK. I like phone calls..

SeeYa!
Grey.;)

Last edited by a moderator:

menchu

Reaction score
UuuUUUUoooOOOoOOoOooooOOOOWWWwwW!!!! (SinChan is back)
I can see a drum kit over there too :( *the trying-to-restrain-herself smilie*

I would call, really. I used to call to Florida in my early days, but didn't get to talk to erm, well, I hope people don't stop talking to me after this, erm... BSB. There was a woman who thought I was pulling her leg... :D

Oh, just wanted to drop the news soon you all will see my hobbit face, my whole face this time, not only half of it :p

G

greypilgrim

Oh yeah, I'm not looking to make a love connection or for "phone-fun"...(well maybe a little bit of fun!);) or anything people...I really just like surprises!
TTF members can call me--anytime! Say "HI"!!!

*I'm not afraid...should I be?:D *

legoman

Humourous Bombadillian #2
Reaction score
In answer to your last question... yes, not just a little! Believe me I've met a few, and I thought I was crazy, well they thought I was crazy, well who doesn't but anyway...

In answer to your picture... guitars, then more, then a few more, and you get paid for being there????
*faints*

G

greypilgrim

*checks comp. at work...thinks "someone" there is watching...checks private messages...looks around (eek!)...deletes the 800 advertisement...picks up a Schecter Devil (guitar) and a TECHNICS keyboard with digital sound/video cables....then goes over to the Limlit Lounge...to continue the assault from 1980's*:confused: ,:eek: ,:rolleyes:,:) ...

G

greypilgrim

I'm such a fool.
Alright....I admit it. I was overly excited when I posted my pic. That's the first time for me (being on the net for all to see)...but not the last! Gettin a camera soon......

Anyways, I did a photo-hunt and have seen some of you people in here....cool! A gang!

legoman

Reaction score
Yup yup, and I'll have bought the correct film by next week so I can post pictures from the meeting of Wonks, snaga, tookish and myself (and perhaps Merry if he pulls his socks up).
So they'll be erm, interesting!

tookish-girl

Pippin's stranger sister
Reaction score
Hey! I'm wearing that t-shirt today!

What a coinsidence. My hair is now red though. Should get my photos developed but I think there's something wrong with the camera. Hope they turned out okay.........

more pics coming soon folks!

legoman

Reaction score
hehe, don't worry I pretty sure I've broken my camera!! don't know what I'll do about next weekend! well heres another for you hungry folk:

theres Merry with the dudes: shaun, dave and is that dave again? too many daves, check with legolam, who out of coincidence is staring right at you!!!!!!! yup, also I think thats roma's arm you can just see (I think that was her name, yikes, that was yonks ago!)

Attachments

tookish-girl

Pippin's stranger sister
Reaction score
That's not a picture of anyone, legoman.

That looks a bit like vodka. Judging from my vast experience of vodka and it's after-effects.

p.s. Romy, the girl was called Romy! Four letters, guys, why can none of you remeber her name?

legoman

Reaction score
hehe, oops, wrong picture, hey, how come I have like five pictures of that bottle. Was it special?? hehe.

yeah, well,
a) its not a name I'm used to typing
b) she didn't speak to me a lot (too busy with merry, hehe)
c) when she did speak to me I got scared cos I can't play the guitar while she's almost sat ontop of me, so I wasn't taking too much notice of her name!

plus, I was pretty close...
anyway, try again:

Attachments

G

greypilgrim

Menchu's pics!

OK_here's menchu somewhere....she can explain....

--->no more link!

Please don't terrorize anyone with my e-mail! (If you do, that's ok, I'll just cancel it.)

:D menchu: you're a hobbit?!?!?!?..hehehe

Last edited by a moderator:

menchu

Reaction score
Hehehe, a link won't work, I know...
Well, I'll see if there's a mod online.
Thank you very much, GoP! :)

[Edit] Of course I am a hobbit. What if not? ;)

Last edited:

Aulë

The Larrikin
Reaction score
I am yet to see a pic of Legolam where there is no liquor in the near vacinity.....;)

And is any of you are wondering when a pic of Pip is going to appear, I say NEVER!
mwhahahahaha!
(I'm very camera shy...honestly, I must have cameraphobia or something...)

menchu

Reaction score
C'mon, you must be one of the few, if not the one that has a tan here! Lego will make the force be with you, really.

Aulë

The Larrikin
Reaction score
Actually, I do have a tan....
My picture might make an appearance on this forum later on, once I get my scanner fixed. But it's been broken for 18 months now, so don't get your hopes up...

Thread suggestions