🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

What character would you be?

Gamil Zirak

The Ladies' Dwarve
Reaction score
I'd be a dwarve (either Balin or Thorin). They are very hardy folk and they have a liking for precious metals.

Glorfindels Gal

Oh Beautiful One
Reaction score
well back 2 where i woz b4 my reply got cut off... I would so be Arwen as if you think about it, in the end of the day, she gets one of the best guys around! It would actually b quite cool 2 b any elf, they rock tha world!

Gamil Zirak

The Ladies' Dwarve
Reaction score
He either hit the lava or dropped the ring. If he dropped the ring, he would have cast himself into the lava.

Isilme

Princess of Himling
Reaction score
Well I have limited choice so, I'd want to be a lovely elven lady (who ends up with Legolas :rolleyes: ) or I'd want to be Arwen.

YayGollum

Conscience of TTF
Reaction score
Columbia, South Carolina, the United States of Nor
Yeah, I did make something up one time where Gollum threw the Ring in, but Sam was still knocked out and Frodo was doubled over in pain since Gollum bit his finger off so neither of them saw it and they just made up that story about his falling. :rolleyes: Nobody believed me. :(

Glory

Fearless Lady
Reaction score
yeah i probalbly would be an elf too or a ranger I have no idea but I would like to be a really wealthy hobbit!

Glorfindels Gal

Oh Beautiful One
Reaction score
Well, I have been at a disadvantage because I have not been here to regain my place as Arwen so I will settle for being a different elf and end up living happily ever after with Glorfindel!

Thread suggestions