🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

what creature...

What creature of ME would you want to be most?

• Elves

Votes: 45 55.6%
  • Hobbits

Votes: 8 9.9%
  • Dwarves

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Orcs

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Ents

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Human

Votes: 8 9.9%
  • Other

Votes: 11 13.6%

• Total voters

Mighty Sam

Reaction score
WHat type of creature of all of middle-earth would u be?? and why??

Gary Gamgee

Mr Muckle
Reaction score
I'd be a Hobbit of course because they are the best. They are true honest and they are ever the only creatures to have ever given up the ring freely ever. Well Two of them.

and also I'm a Gamgee.

3G's

Glory

Fearless Lady
Reaction score
I would be an elf or a ranger...mmmm... maybe a hobbit I am pretty lazy, don't like sail and likes to stay in home...and I love to eat!!!

Aroghel

Elven Lord of Light
Reaction score
well, imortal to age, desease, and hunger and thirst. If they are harmed from an unnatural cause, they are most likely effected by it.

S

Son of Elrond

What Creature of Middle Earth would I be?

There are so many fantastic characters to choose from....I chose my name because Aragorn, descended from a line of elves through Luthien Tenuvial, and from men, shows the immortal qualities of the elves....their wisdom, intelligence and years of life experience....and from men, the inheritors of middle earth. Aragorn personifies the best qualities of both elves and men to the story. Marrying Arwen, daughter of Elrond, who gives up her elvish immortality completes and brings full circle the tale of Luthien and her love. Tolkien just blows me away...now more than ever.

Andquellewen

Reaction score
I'd probably be a hobbit: I'm lazy, always hungry, and I like things to be clean and perfect.
But I'd want to be an Elf : immortal, graceful, beautiful. What's better than that?

Eomer Dinmention

The Asian Lord
Reaction score
Originally posted by Aroghel
I would be an Elf because they are the wisest and most powerful of all of the other races (IMO)
The most wisest. The most Powerful out of Middle Earth.

you gotta be kidding. How about Gondor,Arnor and Rohan. They were really powerful. The Wizards they were really wise.

Being immortal is not that good. You'll get tired of living.
I rather die a mortal man. Spend my life with my wife. We die at the same time.
Being in the army. There is a good chance you might die. Now if you were an elf and you died then your wife would have to spend her life time without a husband.

I rather be a mortal man

Beleg Strongbow

Superior Elf
Reaction score
Doriath AND Sydney Australia and where ever "SHE"
Originally posted by King Eomer

The most wisest. The most Powerful out of Middle Earth.

you gotta be kidding. How about Gondor,Arnor and Rohan. They were really powerful. The Wizards they were really wise.

Being immortal is not that good. You'll get tired of living.
I rather die a mortal man. Spend my life with my wife. We die at the same time.
Being in the army. There is a good chance you might die. Now if you were an elf and you died then your wife would have to spend her life time without a husband.
I rather be a mortal man

yes that would be good but you are going to die in real life wouldn't you like to experience immortalty?? It would be all right escpeciialy if you were galadriel who sore everything then goes back to M.E. But i would like to be Tulkas, Orome or Ulmo.
I rather be a mortal man [/B][/QUOTE]

Last edited:

elenya

the crazy one
Reaction score
I'd be one of thoes unexplainable people like Bombadil...only not Bombadil. I'd be able to shape shift and be immortal and kind and be know as the most "special" in all the land. Not crazy but just ...odd... kinda like a really creepy shape shifting nymph.

chrysophalax

Dragon of Note
Reaction score
Toothsome creatures,a dragon of course and not just ANY dragon,
but one of the Great Worms of legend. How wonderful to inspire
fear and terror by your mere presence!What makes it even better is,
I get to terrorize Yaygollum on a daily basis.
:D toothy dragon grin!

daisy

Reaction score
Hroom Hroom

I'd still have to say Entwife - just so I would finally know what happened to them....

tom_bombadil

Blast from the Past
Reaction score
If you came from middle earth

Say you came from Middle earth what race would you like to be and which part of Middle earth would you live in please say why?
I would be A Elf and i would be from mirkwood. I chose that because Elves are a very fair race and extremlly good archers and i love archery!

Thread suggestions