🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

What is your TTF character?

What is your TTF character?

• Man

Votes: 15 34.1%
  • Hobbit

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Elf

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • Dwarve

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • Orc

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Dragon

• Maiar/Wizard

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Ent

• Valar

• Beorning

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • Other

• Total voters

Elbereth

Star Queen of Valinor
Reaction score
Have you ever wondered what races are represented here in TTF? Her is our chance to find out.

In the poll above, please indicate what your Middle Earth race/creature you are. If your race/creature is not listed or if you would like to indicate other rpg characters that you use...please list them in a reply below. Also if you choose 'other'...please let us know what you are as well. ;)

I will list a tally of all the races every few weeks so that we can keep track of all the new members.

Thanks for your participation!!!

Last edited:

Lorien

Registered
Reaction score
What?! No Half-elf Half-Valar category?:D Well I'm one of those anyway. The only one I should think.

Ciryaher

Witch of Resurrection
Reaction score
Go Edain! Huzzah! Wot wot for Humanity!....ok, so I needed to fire up the rest of the Human folks around here.

I'm a full Adan, which is just plain nifty. We may not be ultra cute, or ultra immortal, or ultra fire-breathing....BUT WE HAVE NICE...uh...POPULATION GROWTH FIGURES! How 'bout dem apples? :D

Mormegil

Exceptionally Superfluous
Reaction score
I am a Man. It's the best really.
I didn't fancy being one of the 'short races'. And I kinda went off the idea of being an elf after seeing all the 'I luv Legolas' threads on the forum.

Khamul

Anti-Conscience of TTF
Reaction score
Got to agree with Morm. Men are the best. Though, I am basically whatever the rpg starter wants me to be, depending on the rpg.

Elbereth

Star Queen of Valinor
Reaction score
There are about a dozen races and creatures that I did not include in the poll. Unfortunately, the polls have a pesky 10 selection limit. If I could I would list everything...but I can't...SORRY :rolleyes: .

Kementari

Lady Writer
Reaction score
I'm a Maia, there proably the funnest to be because you get to have all kinds of special magical powers..:D

Grond

Morgoth's Mace
Reaction score
LOL!! I chose the "other" category because there was no listing for "DUMB, EVIL, INANIMATE WEAPONS OF HELL!!!"

But that is what I am; Melkor's Mallet, Morgoth's Mace, Hammer of the Underwear (I mean Underworld), Pit Digger, Elf-king misser, lyin' in a Balrog p i s s e r. :)

HLGStrider

All Knowing Magic Cat
Reaction score
One part human... three part confusing... Actually I am all human, though it has been said that Elgee is nothing because no one wants to acknowledge her as part of their group because she is so... weird... but that's the way she likes it... She also is a member of the short races... a short human.

Thread suggestions