🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

What music are you listening to at this moment?

Miguel

Reaction score
I'm having 90's withdrawals as of late so i tend to listen to euro dance now and then. Yeah i know it sounds cheap and silly but i like it, it reminds me of simple things like fixing my bicycle in the front yard around mid 90's :)

Erestor Arcamen

Archivist
Staff member
Reaction score
I love old psychedelic and Progressive rock. I've been listening to my favorite bands, Pink Floyd, Yes, and Rush. I also have been listening to Gary Numan some. He was in Pittsburgh recently so I got to see him for the second time. This isn't Pittsburgh but it's from the same tour:

Squint-eyed Southerner

Skulking near Archet
Reaction score
Oh, boy. . .

I can see this thread going down some strange paths. Especially with me on board! o_O

You want lively? How 'bout some good old German Uber-Lebhaftigkeit?

Or a Chinese Ode to Youthful Vigor?

And yes, I watch that last one at least once a month!

In more reflective mood, I've recently rediscovered on youtube an artist whose LP I once possessed, Soula Birbili, one of the singers of the Greek "New Wave" of the 60's. Good for late-night listening, alone, or with a "friend":

Staying in Greece, of newer artists, I really like Dimitris Basis. I hesitated about posting this, as I had just been complimented on my restraint in not posting people throwing crockery. Oh, well:

Sorry, Ithy! :oops: But maybe this will get you back to the forum -- if only to give me a scolding! :p

Last edited:

Erestor Arcamen

Archivist
Staff member
Reaction score
Oh, boy. . .

I can see this thread going down some strange paths. Especially with me on board! o_O

You want lively? How 'bout some good old German Uber-Lebhaftigkeit?

Or a Chinese Ode to Youthful Vigor?

And yes, I watch that last one at least once a month!

In more reflective mood, I've recently rediscovered on youtube an artist whose LP I once possessed, Soula Birbili, one of the singers of the Greek "New Wave" of the 60's. Good for late-night listening, alone, or with a "friend":

Staying in Greece, of newer artists, I really like Dmitris Basis. I hesitated about posting this, as I had just been complimented on my restraint in not posting people throwing crockery. Oh, well:

Sorry, Ithy! :oops: But maybe this will get you back to the forum -- if only to give me a scolding! :p
LOL if you want to see something fun out of China:

CirdanLinweilin

The Wandering Wastrel
Reaction score
I'm having 90's withdrawals as of late so i tend to listen to euro dance now and then. Yeah i know it sounds cheap and silly but i like it, it reminds me of simple things like fixing my bicycle in the front yard around mid 90's :)

"In the Season of Hope" by Mychael Danna from The Man Who Invented Christmas soundtrack. A movie detailing how Charles Dickens wrote A Christmas Carol and how it forever changed Christmas.

Apt, considering it is December 3rd!

Happy and Merry Christmas everyone!

CL

CirdanLinweilin

The Wandering Wastrel
Reaction score
"The Politics & The Life" by Daniel Pemberton and Gareth Williams for King Arthur: Legend of the Sword

Already I am having Halo flashbacks.

Listen to it, you'll see what I mean.

"We Drop Feet First Into Hell in the knowledge...That We Will Rise."

CL

Eebounnie

Reaction score
I'm at work right now so I can't post the link but I'm listenning to Alfadhirhaiti by Heilung.

Thread suggestions