🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

Which LOTR character are you?

Evenstar

Reaction score
Well I would want to be Gandalf he is the one I admire the most. Being a hobbit wouldn't be half bad though...Especially Biibo..He's one of my favorites too

LadyEowyn

Reaction score
Originally posted by legoLasS
If you were a character in the Lord of the Rings, who would you be?
I would want to either be Eowyn (Obviously.) or Arwen, because it would be awesome to be an elf, and to be Married to a great King(and if he looks anything like he does in the movie, well, what else is there to say)...;)

Rosie Cotton

Reaction score
All the female character's (with the exception of my namesake) lead such unhappy lives. I don't think I'll choose an actual character, but I guess I'd would like to be a hobbit (who doesn't want two dinners, and to get presents on other peoples birthdays? :p ).

LadyEowyn

Reaction score
Yeah, I guess your right, but you can't forget that Eowyn and Arwen ended up very happy with their men at the end..;)

Rosie Cotton

Reaction score
I know who I want to be! I change my mind, I no longer wish to be a hobbit.... I want to be Goldberry! Being the wife of Bombadil means she must have lived a very happy, and carefree life. Besides, I would know the answer to the age old mystery- just who is Tom Bombadil. :D

Tyaronumen

Agent of the West
Reaction score
When I try to think of which character I most resemble in LotR, it leaves me at a loss... perhaps Beregond of the Tower Guard.

I would not wish to be any of the characters in LotR, however, unless I was going to be forced to be someone other than who I currently am. :D

S

Sarendara

Hard.....

Lets see, I love the Ents but I know that I would never want to be one. Just imagine taking to much time to make a decition. I also love elves but none of the chars in the book have very happy elves. So, I would say a hobbit all the way ;)

Meklos

Reaction score
I'd have to go with King Thranduil of Mirkwood. That's who I'd want to be, anyway. Probably because he lasted for such a long time, and got to be around for all of the major events. BTW, does anyone know if it was ever mentioned as to when Thranduil sailed west?

Thread suggestions