🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

Which would it be?

Talierin

Still here... sometimes
Reaction score
Eowyn, because she finds true happiness after her struggles. Besides, she gets the best guy in the books, hehehe!:D

Aerin

Halfway out the door
Reaction score
*In heavily sarcastic voice*
I would want to be Arwen, because her love and strength guided the Fellowship through all their trials.
*Gag, barf*
I would probably want to be Eowyn. Not just becuase she ends up marrying Faramir *rolls eyes at Tal* but because she overcame so much in her life. She was raised primarily by her uncle, and when she was grown, left and killed the Nazgul Witchking. Her strength was amazing, and her stamina was incredible. Eowyn is probably the strongest female character in LOTR. Excuse my french, but Eowyn kicks @$$!! :cool:

Merry

Has chubby cheeks
Reaction score
What a fun question!

I would be Aragorn as he is very wise and regal and ends up being King of all men. He fought with strength and honour and his bravery helped defeat the evil host that attacked Minus Tirith (sp).

Not my fave caracter, but his reward seems far greater than anyone elses.

menchu

Reaction score
I dunno! My fave character (no, ok, I won't repeat it :) ) is male, and I wouldn't like to change my sex... Possibly Eowyn is the greatest, luckiest female character, as Talierin and Aerin put it.

I'd rather pick different attributes from different characters. Though the mixture could result awful!
...Maybe Tolkien would have to create a new character for me to choose.

Lantarion

no house
Reaction score
I'd want to be Legolas. Or any Elf, for that matter; but Legolas seems the most battle-girt and 'streetwise'.

Kementari

Lady Writer
Reaction score
Eowyn is a great character and she gets to marry Faramir, but i wouldn't want to be her, she had a pretty horrible life before she gets married.
In ME i would want to be an elf. Probably a Sindar... You could wander in the woods all the time, and not have to worrie about too much. Thats the life. :)

Rosie Cotton

Reaction score
Hmpf.... Tal and Aerin stole my answer. I also choose Eowyn. Her life was not miserable until Wormtongue began putting bad thoughts in her head. My second choice would be a hobbit lady. Probably not my namesake though, Rosie had WAY to many kids.

Morwen

Daughter of the Dark
Reaction score
I would be Beren's nightingale, for her dance and song, but mainly for the adventure she went on with her beloved Beren. I've always thought it romantic going on adventures with the one you love. She conquered so much and gave up immortality for her love.

F

FacesInTheMarsh

I think i would like to be in the stead of tom bombali, just because he really has no concern for the outside world, and he could beat somebody or something down if he wanted. AND he can sing.

Grond

Morgoth's Mace
Reaction score
Naturally I would want to be Sauron..... if for no other reason than to wise the guy up a little bit. My gosh, putting all of your power into a ring and then being stupid enough to lose it. Talk about putting all your eggs in one basket, so to speak. At least if Grond had been Sauron, evil would have had a fighting chance. As it was, Sauron was such a loser that Evil in Middle-earth never even had a chance.:(

Walter

Flamekeeper
Reaction score
I think it would be Ulmo - I just love the water and the sea...

Eomer Dinmention

The Asian Lord
Reaction score
I would like to be a Mair and also i would like to be Eomer lol:D and i would also like to be Tom and Legolas and maybe Turin so i can find out i married my sister lol:( yuck
but i would also like to be aragorn King of Gondor and also married to Arwen :D

But i've made up my mind i will like to be Eomer lol:D so i can marry Lothiriel daughter of Imrahil of Dol Amroth and so i can govern the Kingdom of Rohan:D lol

Tuor

Nobody important
Reaction score
I'd really like to be Glaurung. He's amazingly cool, and he can do that mind control thing.

Evenstar

Reaction score
I would want to be Gandalf because he's wise and kind and my favorite character. I would also want to be an elf though and live in Rivendell, or maybe Bilbo because I would love a hobbit life and to be able to live in Rivendell. All day I could eat and sing and sit by the fire. That would be great. Also I would want to be one of the characters who leave after the end of the third age because I could not stand to be left behind.

Courtney

Master of the Lore
Reaction score
I would want to be an elf who lived in Lothlorien and had nothing to do with saving the world, because that would be scary.

C

Cuthalion81

Believe it or not, I wouldn't be Beleg Cuthalion ;-) I would definitely want to be Hurin Steadfast. His stand at Nirnaeth is one of the most stirring pieces of literature I've ever read. Aure entuluva!
-Cuthalion

Thread suggestions