🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

Who do you think??

Aroghel

Elven Lord of Light
Reaction score
Ooh. . . a hard one. I would say the Valar would win - or at least come close to winning. Other than that - obviously the Maia because the Elves would only be good at killing other people, not the Arda Gods!

Lantarion

no house
Reaction score
Valar no doubt!
But on the other hand, there are many more Maiar than there are Valar although they are less powerful.. But the scenario is impossible: no Elda could stand up to even the weakest Maia, not to mention a Vala like Oromë.

btw Beleg, do you always have to quote somebody else when you post?? You could just include their name in your post to show that you are speaking to them.

Beleg Strongbow

Superior Elf
Reaction score
Doriath AND Sydney Australia and where ever "SHE"
Originally posted by Pontifex
to even the weakest Maia, not to mention a Vala like Oromë.

btw Beleg, do you always have to quote somebody else when you post?? You could just include their name in your post to show that you are speaking to them.

Sorry it is just a habit. I read that post then hit quote. That was how i first learnt how to post but i will try. Sorry :( :( :) :) :rolleyes:

Last edited:
L

legolaslove3791

The Valar would win, obviously. The Eldar can kill, but would have very little chance against the Maia, and the Valar would crush the Maia brutally. Even if the Eldar, the Maia and all peoples of Middle Earth combined, the Valar would win. They are the gods that control NATURE. They could freeze the world over and flood the lands easily, so nothing else could survive, then chang it all back, if they felt like it.

Beleg Strongbow

Superior Elf
Reaction score
Doriath AND Sydney Australia and where ever "SHE"
Originally posted by legolaslove3791
The Valar would win, obviously. The Eldar can kill, but would have very little chance against the Maia, and the Valar would crush the Maia brutally. Even if the Eldar, the Maia and all peoples of Middle Earth combined, the Valar would win. They are the gods that control NATURE. They could freeze the world over and flood the lands easily, so nothing else could survive, then chang it all back, if they felt like it.

Yes that is what I think.:)

Thread suggestions