🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

Who is your favourite of the Fellowship?

Who is your favourite out of the Fellowship?

• Gandalf

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Frodo

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Aragorn

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Sam

Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Pippin

• Merry

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Legolas

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Gimli

• Boromir

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters
C

christina

WHO IS YOUR FAVOURITE OUT OFF THE FELLOWSHIP?

Guys, i want to propose a new poll, well, i'm a journalist and maybe that's why i love syrveys, polls............Anyway, i propose a question:"Who is your favourite out of the Fellowship? And why?" OK, go on

Last edited by a moderator:

ssgrif

Sheppard of the forest
Reaction score
Lofty place a few days walk from Amon Sul
Luckily for the Poll I was able to make up my mind (unlike Mormegil) and voted for just one, Gandalf.

It has to be said that he's a great wizard, mysterious, stong as a fighter, clever and the main leader of the 9 (not the Nazgul!).

His character has to be good for JRRT to write about him in numerous books!

Go Gandalf! :)

Lantarion

no house
Reaction score
Me too, Crysophalax! But I still voted Gandalf, because he is the most interesting, determined and jolly character of the Fellowship (bar, perhaps, Merry and Pippin). He carries a great secret (his wizardship), and fights a great evil at his own peril more personally than any in Middle-Earth; but still he is able to blow smoke rings and laugh and jest. And even when he is grumpy I think he is funny. But when he's mad.. watch out! :D

Anarchist

The Eternal Champion
Reaction score
Hey guys wake up! Sam is the best. Just think about it. A hobbit dared to fight and won a creature which even orcs where afraid of. He fough the evil Shelob alone and made her retreat. And he was just a small hobbit. Damn he was good!

ssgrif

Sheppard of the forest
Reaction score
Lofty place a few days walk from Amon Sul
Gandalf Gandalf Gandalf!!!!! :D :D :D

Anyone who would take on a Balrog, to save his friends deserves a slap on the back in my book. He's nice to people who deserve his attention but willgrow tall and scary at the slightest sniff of evil or nonsense talk!

I cant wait to read more about him in the other books, Ive done Hobbit, LOTR, now for the Sil and then UT.

YayGandalf!

Thread suggestions