The Tolkien Forum

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

Who on the forum suits who? "An online dating pair-up"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celebthôl

Loremaster
Reaction score
An idea i had whilst musing about on MSN. Thought it would be fun. ;)

So who on the forum, do you think is best suited to who for online dating etc?

My first suggestion, has to be a very obvious one. ;)

Nóm and Aulë.

They so go together, :D if you have chatted to them both on MSN, your'll understand.

P.S. If you get picked, you dont have to online date the person you are picked to be with, its just in fun and theoretical, no pressure at all. :). . . cept Aulë and Nóm by me :D

Maeglin

Reaction score
Anyone and me. I mean, it doesn't matter who it is, I can look good with anyone, and make the other person look good as well (not to say that they don't already).:D

Aulë

The Larrikin
Reaction score
How could you say that, Thol?
Nom is the perfect member (no swearing at all ;) ), and is known as the 'Eagle Scout' of the forum. Whilst I'm the evil little sod who abuses people and gets warning points. :p

I know a matching :D
Celebthol and Starflower
They get along very well in the Hobbit Trivia thread :p (Sorry Starflower, it's kinda insulting to you, isn't it? ;) )

Celebthôl

Loremaster
Reaction score
:rolleyes: good one Aulë.

I was gonna suggest that you two were great together aswell ;) You've spoken to the lovely Starflower a whole lot more than me. :D

Legolam

Ad astra per aspera
Reaction score
If it wasn't for Wonks, I think Snaga and Elgee would make a BEAUTIFUL couple!!! Just think of all those wonderfully moral arguments :D. And I'm sure the phrase "you're dumb, but in a cute way" would come up a lot :D

Aulë

The Larrikin
Reaction score
OK then,

You can be matched up with Legolam. :) (I'm sure that her boyfriend wont hurt you....too much :p)

The-Elf-Herself

Elven Spook and Outcast
Reaction score
Love is bad. That is all. Setting up people is evil. Unless you know what you're doing. Rote phrases are fun. I will see you later. *goes off walking like a robot*

Feanorian

Reaction score
You can be matched up with Legolam. (I'm sure that her boyfriend wont hurt you....too much )
Dont worry Eliot I got your back bud, if you need help with one of those overwhelmingly large Englanders I can assist you.

HLGStrider

All Knowing Magic Cat
Reaction score
That is one evil idea, Legolam. . .one heck of an evil idea. . .forget moral arguements. . .think cats. . .think flowers and roses. . .think the torture chamber in his kitchen. . .think incongruancy.

Snaga

The Usual Suspect
Reaction score
Your cats would be very welcome in my torture chamber, Elgee.;)

I think Aule and Lhunithiliel would be so sweeeeet!!:D

Eliot, worry not! We have your ideal partner.... Feanorian!!!:D You too Americaners seem to lurrrrve each other. (PS Legolam is Scottish, so expect to be thwacked with a large caber some time soon.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread suggestions