🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

Who would like beside u in a battle?

Who yould you most like beside you in a battle?

• Elrond

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • Gandalf

Votes: 12 27.3%
  • Treebeard

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • The Hobbits

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • Aragorn

Votes: 15 34.1%
  • Gimli

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Legolas

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Galadriel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Boromir

• Faramir

• Total voters

Elrond

Reaction score
Who would like beside you in a battle?

Which is person you would most like beside you in a battle?

daisy

Reaction score
I would have to say Aragorn, although I thought about choosing Gandalf but I don't know about what he can do re:combat and does he just banter his powers around??

So Aragorn can be my sidekick....sure....:D

EverEve

Back from a long hiatus
Reaction score
I would have to say Aragorn. Something about him that makes him seem more like a warrior than gandalf. Just IMHO

M

Mormegil

It would have to be Treebeard. He is big, he's Entish, and he's oh so powerful.
Also, if you got wounded during the battle he could just pick you up and carry you out of there. No one is gonna stop an Ent.

chrysophalax

Dragon of Note
Reaction score
Justimagine if someone had gone to the trouble to be-friend a
dragon!You would have a winged steed(provided he could be persuaded)
Atremendous defender in battle and a portable dragon-shaped heater
for battle in snowy conditions.Think about it!

Dûndorer

Reaction score
it would take tree beard to long before he realized he was fighting. he would keep saying dont be hasty. lol

elfprincess

Child of the KoRn
Reaction score
I voted for Legolas: the most hunky elf in Middle Earth. ;) Plus, he NEVER misses a target with his cute bow and arrows....and I also had this dream that made me choose him....but that's another story.

Diabless

Reaction score
Faramir!- little spoiler

I choose Faramir because I am King Elessar's long lost sister and I have learned to fend for myself. I am Diabless, Warrior- Princess of lost Numenor and I think Faramir is hot. He's young, handsome, sexy in battle and afterwards we can calm ourselves down in the bedroom. He's also rich and I have been living, for the past 87 years, in hiding, in a cave. Anyway... Don't worry about that White Lady of Rohan. I heard she has the hots my brother and she would rather die than be with anyone else. I also heard she has taken a liking to that hobbit, Merry. I think she just likes brave men.

Just joking. I am never naughty on these posts. It's nice once in a while:) I hope I am not breaking any rules:(

I actually do have a crush on Faramir but I would not want to break up a marriage.:p

Gary Gamgee

Mr Muckle
Reaction score
i voted for the hobbits coz they have an ability beyond that of elves and men to stay true, so even if we all go down we go down toghether, and also i always vote for hobbits on these things coz i am one hee hee

GGG

ps Diabless you are a harlott:D :D :D

I.am.Smeagol

Reaction score
1, Faramir- Warrior, Hottie ^_~, Wise for a human
2, Elrond- Warrior, Wise, Elf, Healer, what more could you want?
3, Smeagol- Preciousssss, (sorry, hadda put that!)

King_Telcontar

Reaction score
I would have to say I would want Aragorn, He is wise and can handle sword and Bow, That and since I am his daughter I have fought with him and Can see what he can do.

Tarien

Patron of Oboists
Reaction score
I dissagree! I wouldn't pick any of the above! So here's two more choices (there must be an 'other' button).

Glorfindel- Loyal, duh. Died to save the fleeing remenants of the Gondolinhrim. And a good fighter. Killed a balrog. Gotta be tough.

Fingolfin- Fought against Morgoth himself. Lamed a foot. Died, but still impressive. Plus in swooping down to insure that his body was not defiled (Manwe had a thing for Elves), Thorondor marred Morgoth's face.

Okay, so I picked dead Elves. Well, one dead and one used-to-be-dead. So what? I know the Elven history. (the Lady of the Golden Wood would kill me if I didn't [pun])

Thread suggestions