🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

Who would win a fight?

Who would win in a girls fight?

• Arwen

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Galadriel

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Eowyn

Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Lobelia Sackville-Baggins

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • Shelob

Votes: 2 6.5%

• Total voters

Gary Gamgee

Mr Muckle
Reaction score
Girl fight who would win? My own choice is Eowyn. On the battle fields of pellinor she was brilliant, but Galadreil would be a mean foe.

Hanne

Reaction score
Eowyn ofcourse!!!She can fight,it's in the book!!!!Can you see Galadriel FIGHING??Maybe a she would say some spel or so,but fighting?And Arwen?She may fight when she really has to (to protect Frodo,for example) but i don't think she is trained for fighting!!!

R

Rohansangel

Actually, I rethink now ... Eowyn may be a good warrior ... But who has a Ring of Power? Galadriel. I think that she would probably win, but without her Ring the battle would go to Eowyn.

~The Angel of Rohan

Camille

Of the Edain
Reaction score
Lobelia Sackville-Baggins will smitew them all with her umbrella :D :D :D :D

Arwen

Reaction score
Well Galadriel would destroy the lot of them, she can easily just use magic to kill them in a second, she does carry a ring.
BUT if you mean a physical fight than Galadriel would be killed first, Eowyn would be a strong fighter and although Arwen seems like she fights ONLY when she needs too and may only know basic moves...i think she COULD have a chance of beating Eowyn becuase her being an elv gives her a bit of a boost with agility and speed.

Rangerdave

He's Back!
Reaction score
Ever so slightly out of sync with reality
Galadriel Galadriel RAH RAH RAH

Her mother-name was Nerwen (Man-Maiden) and she grew tall even beyond the measure even of the women of the Noldor; She was strong of body, mind and will, a match for both the loremasters and athletes of the Eldar in the days of their youth.
Unfinished Tales: The History of Galadriel and Celeborn

That says enough for me to back Galadriel in a physical confrontation. She's tough and smart, a deadly mixture indeed. All would fight with valour and courage, but in the end there can be only she who was first among them.

Of course she would mourn their passing and compose a song that would be sung as long as the Halls of Mandros endured.

RD.

Besides, she cuter

Turgon

Ghost-King of Gondolin
Reaction score
Come on RD, let's be serious here, are you seriously trying to say that Galadriel was better-looking than Lobelia S.B? That's just crazy talk!;)

Last edited:

Úlairi

Crying in the Wilderness
Reaction score
Don't forget RD, Galadriel had Nenya, one of the three, and she was the mightiest of all Noldor in ME going for her, but in UT it says on page 511:

"Galadriel, the greatest of the Eldar surviving in Middle-earth, was potent mainly in wisdom and goodness, as a director or counsellor in the struggle, unconquerable in resistance (especially in mind and spirit) but incapable of punitive action."
So, therefore Galadriel had no might in arms so I believe in a fight Eowyn would win in the actual fighting part of it, but who knows what power Galadriel had up her sleeves with Nenya on her finger.

Rangerdave

He's Back!
Reaction score
Ever so slightly out of sync with reality
Ah yes.
But the greatest of victories is gained by words not arms.
She may not be able to inflilct punitive damage, but She could defeat her opponents by less violent means.

Strip poker perhaps
RD

Eww Lobelia naked. (shudder)

Turgon

Ghost-King of Gondolin
Reaction score
lol! Galadriel - strip poker? That's the last thing I want to be thinking of before I turn in for the night!
Lobelia Naked? Wow! this is getting too much for me!

Elias

Loremaster
Reaction score
I think that when Lobelia gets angry you don't wanna be around. What I have read I think she is a crazy little woman and she would definitely beat the others.:p

tasar

the blind elf
Reaction score
Noone could resist Galadriel. Her power is inside her even without the ring. She would look straight into the hearts of her opponents and she could become real mean, if she wanted.

Thread suggestions