🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

Who would you be in Middle Earth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eogthea

Annunpaur of the West
Reaction score
Um, would I have to choose a girl? In my opinion, the girls got sucky parts so I'd have to be a guy even though I'm a girl.

goofoofighter

Reaction score
I think I could be either Arwen, Galadriel, or Eowyn given my mood. *lol* Aragorn has actually played a big role in my life, and it's really weird to say that. But if I got to choose which character I wanted to be in LOTR, I would insert myself as an elf. :D

Glory

Fearless Lady
Reaction score
I would like to be any elve or warrior just to be on the action my character would be alwasy on adventures not the principal or the most important but on adventures it would be friend of gandalf or something like that..

Nimawae's hope

Born at a very early age
Reaction score
Gee, I'm not sure who I would choose. Probably Aragorn or Gandalf. Two great guys! Hey!!! Why can't they be real!?! I think I'll go sob for awhile now.

Khamul

Anti-Conscience of TTF
Reaction score
good guys or bad guys???

good- gandalf or Feanor

bad- sauron because he was behind the scenes for a long time and was able to build his way up and basically control everyone except for morgoth/melkor

and maybe like a balrog or dragon

L

legolaslove3791

There is only one semi-good girl part, Eowyn. She disguises herself as a guy and kills one of the bad guys. She also is unconsious for a few days. And Legolas didn't find anybody, or at least it didn't say anything about it in the appendix. If I had to choose a guy (other than Legolas to make it fair;))I would be Pippin, because he is sooooo funny, or Samwise because he was really faithful to Frodo, and I thought that was really cool.

Eogthea

Annunpaur of the West
Reaction score
Girls had terrible parts. That's why I'd be Eomer or Gimli. Live in a cave or be king of Rohan. Good choices.

F

frodo_baggins

i would be.........

I would be........ I dunno. The girls aren't really that good in the books. I'd like to be Sam or Frodo. Or maybe Arwen. She's pretty cool.

I am Aredhel Ohtar, Noble Elf Warrior.

Something you should always remember: In a hole in the ground there lived a hobbit.

Tarien

Patron of Oboists
Reaction score
If I were a mortal, I would be Luthien. She was THE coolest of the mortals.

If I were an Elf, Glorfindel. Dead, yeah, but draws even with Mithrandir on the Valaraukar (Balrog) count, and gets to come back with the Valar in the War of Wrath!

If I were Immortal, Yavanna. We agree on many things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread suggestions