🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

Wizard Colors and Rules

Mithrandir

Mithers the Grand Wizard
Reaction score
Back due to certain Circumstances

Welcome all who choose to visit and those who are associated with the council. This shall be the place where our rules are posted and I accpect each and every wizard to follow them. Also we shall explain each colors power.

White-this is the color that is associated with the leaders. Each member is chosen specifically by me, they hold power over every single color but have a certain strength in each color. They are wise and powerful. the main goal is for peace on Middle Earth, pursuit of knowledge, and the destruction of all that is evil.

Blue-This wizard has power over ice and water. Can talk w/ sea life;control oceans, rivers, etc., cause blizzards and anything else to do w/ the aforementioned.

Red-This Wizard has power over fire, lava, etc.

Green-Wizard w/ the power of the forest, can talk w/ all the beasts of the earth and all that grows, etc.

Silver-Wizard w/ the power over steel, armory, weapons, etc.

Grey-This wizard have powers in seeing the future, shapeshifting, mesmorizing, etc. These are some of the rarest wizards and therefore will be one of the smallest sub-Guilds;yet 1 of the most powerful.

Yellow:Can shapeshift objects and power over electricity.

*Note that the White Wizards are not all Mair, actually I think I am the only one.

Rules: The rules are quite simple respect each member of the council. we are a brethren and we should always treat each other as such.

Use your powers with respect, and DO NOT OVERUSE POWERS! You are not overpowerful gods, so do not treat your powers as such.

No betrayal.

Always be honorable in battle, and in life.

Thank You.
~Mithers

Last edited:

Mithrandir

Mithers the Grand Wizard
Reaction score
Um there are no purple wizards, and I am sorry to say that all the White COuncil positions are filled right now. By the way please keep these type of things to PM's. Thank you.
~Mithers

A

Aule The Smith

Question

Can i be a silver wizard seeming that i did create the Seven fathers of dwarves and all and i called the Eldar Elves to Amanand all.Please

E

emopansy

olorin mithrandir the white i presume. call me tur-kheleknen for blue is my prefernce lead me were do i go

Aerin

Halfway out the door
Reaction score
I'm afraid the White Council is not open for anymore people to join.

We used to have wizards under those of the Council, but it got out of hand. After a vote, we decided to keep only those who were on the White Council as wizards.

I regret to inform you that no new positions will be opening in the Council at this time.

Ness

Cleptochild
Reaction score
o! o! can i join?!? i want to join!?!?! i want to be grey!!! ok, so i already was grey, but all the same...I WANT TO BE GREY AGAIN!!!!!! o, o, o, fun, fun, fun!!! im excited, can i please please please?!?!?! im just kidding, you know its kind of funny how you say something, and nobody listens they just keep on posting asking for a position. half of them if they got the position wouldnt to anything, or would just sit there and be stupid like i did. sure i didnt have time, but thats no excuse. well, bye.

~Ness:D

Legolaschick

Legolas is MINE! :)
Reaction score
Hey,
I was wondering if when there is an opening if I could jion the councal. thanks
:)

Dáin Ironfoot I

Vive la revolution!
Reaction score
Sorry Legolaschick, this guild collapsed a long time ago. If you want to be in a guild, join Heren Istarion!!!! We are a RP training guild, so if you like to pretend your someone else, this is the place to go.

Just sign up in the training thread or the joining thread.

Thread suggestions