🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

Wolverine Bar and Grill

Thindraug_2

Walker of the Dead
Reaction score
My bar and grill is open to all that behave them selfs. You must watch my wolves Mithdraug is the grey one, and Mordraug is tha black one. Mithdraug will great you with a smile, Mordraug is on guard always so wrong doings there will trouble. On a brighter side well sell:

Drinks:
Jones Soda: Fufu berry, Blue Bubble Gum, Berry Lemonade, and Root beer
Ale
Wine

Food:
Moose: Raw, Cooked, or Burned
Deer: (Doe or Buck) Raw, Cooked, or burned
Rabbit: (Jack, Snow Shoe, pet, or regular) Raw, Cooked, or Burned

Ask for even something that isn't on the menu I'll see if i can get for you.

Thindraug_2

Walker of the Dead
Reaction score
* Stares ' Ham how would you like it?' Mithdraug comes from the back and jumps on powersauce_69. 'What to drink, this is one of my wolves Mithdraug.' Smiles.

Ledreanne313

Reaction score
OOC: I am guessing your name is Thindraug?

IC: An elf maiden rides up on a tall black horse, not minding the wolves. She notices them and jumps down. 'Draug!' She cries! 'Nai huan?' She says to herself aloud. Looking about at her new surrounding asks 'Where may I take my horse, Hirodraug?' She says in a think accent of Sindarin. *Hirdaug just being a nickname, not meaning it is your name, she doesn't know. Means 'Lord of Wolves* 'Do you have a stable for my valiant steed?'

OOC: COuld you discribe the enviroments more? I do not know if there are even tables for her to sit at, my lord!

Thindraug_2

Walker of the Dead
Reaction score
*' moving from the bar to the fire place looking thought papers. ' There is a stable it's called "Silver Horse stables (animal housing) next door to the wanderers pub." It says It's only open to the people from the wanderers pub Celebrochwen is going to change that. They take all animals.' Walking to one of the tables and sits down. Mordraug gets up on the couch next to the fire.'*

OCC: Yes i'm thindraug

e.Blackstar

wanderer, not lost
Reaction score
OOC:hey Dani!

IC:*A cloaked figure walks through the door and sits down at the bar. She throws back her hood and shakes out her lonng, reddish-blond hair. She makes a friendly gesture at Thindraug, because they know each other.*

"May I have a Jones? Any kind."

Thindraug_2

Walker of the Dead
Reaction score
* Popping the top off of a Blue Bubble gum Jones. Setting it down The wolves come over and start jumping on her to say hi. 'Treyar Nice to see you this is my fav.'

OCC: Hi Maria

Ledreanne313

Reaction score
'Oh no, I was just wondering if you had a stable, my lord. I will not travel to a stable to give shelter to her, then have to walk back here and back to get her afterwards.' She says stroking the tall horse. 'I am Ledreanne, of the faroff woodland realm of Eryn Lasgalen. Very grateful to meet you my good lord.' She says. 'Män Omentielvo!' Then siting down at a nearby table, she notices that she has once again slipped. 'I am terribley sorry, lord. It is a saying of us elves, meaning Nice meetings.'

Thindraug_2

Walker of the Dead
Reaction score
* Smiles 'you can keep your horse any where. Just keep it out of the back room. It's all right your language is very cool.'

Ledreanne313

Reaction score
She is very surprized at the word 'cool' and says 'Oh, thank you kindly...I think. Do you have any water? I would like to fill my canteen before I leave.'

Saucy

In love.
Reaction score
pushes Mithdraug off herself:rolleyes: pets his head *cute real cute* the ham thing is just a joke...Ham is NOT a beverage, but i'd like a jones too pleez...then looks arond..nice place u got here

Ledreanne313

Reaction score
She takes the key and walks into the back room. In a couple minutes she comes out, tightening a silver lid on a lond silver bottle dectorated with dark green gems. 'Thank You kindly, my lord.' She says. She looks at the wolves and whistles nd it come over. She kneels down and pets the soft head of it with her soft, pale, hands. 'Vana Draug!' she said in a low, gente voice. Then she stnads and says 'Beautiful wolves you have here.' She told him.

Saucy

In love.
Reaction score
call me Pow...saves typing
Ham flav pleese(laughs) just kidding Cola flavour will do.

Thindraug_2

Walker of the Dead
Reaction score
'Well jones doesn't come in coca......' walks into the back comes out with a coke. ' Don't drop that it will shatter.' handing it to pow.

Thindraug_2

Walker of the Dead
Reaction score
* Grabs a root beer put the corner of the lid on the counter. Smashing my hand over the lid knocking the lid off and slideing it to Celebrochwen. 'Root Beer.'

E

Estrella

walks in and quickly shakes out her hair, her mini pig tails looking comically like a puppy. Almost Skips over and takes a seat. " Hie!"

Thindraug_2

Walker of the Dead
Reaction score
*Mithdraug looks down at the pig in confusion wondering what it is and if it would play with her. Mordraug is sitting on the counter look down wondering also. Leaning over the counter 'would you like any thing?'*

Thread suggestions