🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

Wolverine Bar and Grill

E

Estrella

Halfway listens, partially continueing her daydream.

Last edited by a moderator:

Thindraug_2

Walker of the Dead
Reaction score
OOC: Sorry I haven't been on because i've been at my grandfathers

IC: About to say somthing when Mithdraug howls in pain. Mithdraug runs out and down the street. Grabbing a hold of Mordraug as he trys to run. 'Treyar what was that about?' looking at the door not leting Mordraug go.

E

Estrella

Looks at the wolf briefly, then turns her attention back to the converstation at hand.

Thindraug_2

Walker of the Dead
Reaction score
* Mithdruag comes back with somthing in her mouth drops it and runs out side and brings another in drop that to. There's a brown and white on. Mordraug Sits there not moving eyes wide. Walks up picking one up it moves i her hand, 'There pups.. Mithdraug had puppys!' Mithdraug lies down Mordraug goes to her and lies his head on her. 'Theres a boy and girl. The white one is a girl the brown a boy. We have to name them and you all must help.'

E

Estrella

"ohh, Puppies!" walks over to them, and looks at them, but is careful not to pick them up, knowing how protective mothers can be over newborns. "They're so cute!" looks at Mithdruag. " you certainly did a fine job!"

Thindraug_2

Walker of the Dead
Reaction score
*Mithdraug picks up the white on, and hands it to Estrella as the little puppy moves around alittle. 'She wants you to hold it.'

E

Estrella

" Thank you." holds the puppy gently in the crook of her elbow, scrathing her white belly. Smiles all Sappy like.

Thindraug_2

Walker of the Dead
Reaction score
* 'In a couple days the puppys will start claim and barking at every thing.' Petting the brown one behind the ear.

Ledreanne313

Reaction score
Ledreanne smiled big looking at the pups. Then she said 'Ithicara you could name one...meaning Moon-Fang.'

E

Estrella

" That's a beautiful name." sets the puppy down gently. " And i'm sure once they start barking, they'll be the biggest baddest cutest little puppies around!" laughs.

Thindraug_2

Walker of the Dead
Reaction score
*' I just hope they aren't like there father.' laughts Mordraug growls as the white one craws to him.

E

Estrella

laughs. " Since you said it, they'll probably be exactly like thier father now. This has been a very interesting night."

E

Estrella

looks at him, and laughs. " Alright.." starts to scratch his ears. "It's strange. Cats always climb into my hair, while wolves always want a ear scratching... I have yet to figure it out."

Thindraug_2

Walker of the Dead
Reaction score
'would anyone want anything to eat?' going into the kicten and coming out with mushrooms. The white puppy Star who was now as big as her mother was begging for a mushroom. The brown puppy Moon just rolls over and opens his mouth as I throw one into his mouth he eats it.

E

Estrella

ooc: been months, forgot bout this one.

-laughs and stops scratching, and yawns- been awhile since i've been around so wolves, it's quite nice.

E

Estrella

-grins, taking out her sketch pad again, and begins to sketch the family- can't pass up an opportunity like this!

ooc: dun know if powersauce left or not, but love the chibi chibi usa! :D

Thread suggestions