🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

Wolverine Bar and Grill

E

Estrella

-laughs trying to picture what the two looked like before they moved, and erases a line, lookin critically at the page, the tip of her tongue barely out-

E

Estrella

-laughs, loosing her balance and falling flat on her back- owww.... - climbs up slowly, grinning at the wolf. i was not aware you had a taste for pencils...- scrathes his ears- you ok there?- grabs the pencil and pad-

Thindraug_2

Walker of the Dead
Reaction score
* "are you ok? Moon don't be jumping on people." Moon sits down gives a howl and sticks his tonge out.

E

Estrella

-nods- i'm fine.-blinks looking at the wolf- you gotta be carefull, not everyone takes things so lightly.-gives him one last ear scratch, and stands up stretching.-

e.Blackstar

wanderer, not lost
Reaction score
*Treyar saunters in, pulls up a stool. Kear goes imediatly to where the wolves are and starts nuzzling them.*

"Can I get a D'Peach Mode Jones?" *Treyar looks around as she waits for her drink.* "Still same old, same old."

Thindraug_2

Walker of the Dead
Reaction score
* going to the kitchen grabbing Treyar her drink popping the top open then pulling a map out to see where the closest inn would be. "Treyar you could probley make out more then I can of this map." slideing it to treyar Star climbs up to where treyar is and star rubbing against her like a cat. Mordraug begains to growl. "Hash." moving my hand in front of his face.

E

Estrella

-laughs quietly- awww..

ooc: i'm confused now, which one is star in that post?:confused:

E

Estrella

-she laughs putting her book away- seems star is having an identity crisis.

e.Blackstar

wanderer, not lost
Reaction score
*Treyar flips the map over* Thindraug, you were holding it upside down. *She scans it, muttering* Er...looks like there's a Gracilin Inn down the road, or theres an inn, stables, and a local pub called the Redbird over to the west. Its a little farther away, but hey, sounds a little fancier, too. *Takes a sip of her Jones, and slips the map back to Thindraug.*

E

Estrella

-nods- thanks. closest is best, i guess. -yawns- now just to get up. how much i owe ya? i kinda lost track.

e.Blackstar

wanderer, not lost
Reaction score
*Treyar drains her Jones, burps, and stumbles over to a couch to fall asleep until Thindraug comes to yell at her* OOC: lol Dani

Thindraug_2

Walker of the Dead
Reaction score
* She takes a stick and wacks it on the counter waking Treyar up. 'it's on the house.' Stares at treyar ' Treyar if your going to sleep take a room up stairs

Thread suggestions