🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

Yay for the guild of Outcast's first thread!

YayGollum

Conscience of TTF
Reaction score
Columbia, South Carolina, the United States of Nor
Well, just having a stinky thread for official stuffs is stupid, so here's one where we can talk about what you expect from this guild, what kind of threads to have, what expectations you have, or if you just want to hang out. We gots a bar and nice comfy chairs to hang out in and a gym, an arcade, and some bumper cars to vent your frustration out in. Have fun, dudes.

Dwarf Lord

Ruler Of Moria
Reaction score
A dwarf walks in, and approaches the bar. " Aye, a wonderful idea Yay, and you have bumper cars! Woo Hoo!" The Dwarf approached yay, and bowed.

YayGollum

Conscience of TTF
Reaction score
Columbia, South Carolina, the United States of Nor
Of course we have bumper cars! What good guild doesn't? :rolleyes: Yes, we have a bartender. You're looking at him. V&f is the specialty of the house. :rolleyes: *hides from the Goldberry person* to the Anamatar person ---> Dude, bumper cars, definitely. You'll need to sit in the comfy chairs after getting thrown around.

Dwarf Lord

Ruler Of Moria
Reaction score
The dwarf walks to the bumper cars, and jumps in one. " Anyone wanna join me in a bumper car road rage! Woo Hoo!" The Dwarf pressed the gas on his car and rode around the inside of the ring.

Dwarf Lord

Ruler Of Moria
Reaction score
"Come Anamatar Face me in bumper cars! I would love to go against you! WOOOO!" The dwarf was not looking where he was going, and ran into the wall!

Anamatar IV

Anabadger
Reaction score
after sandwiching dwarf lord anamatar and goldie eye each other. Anamatar pressed on the gas and started for goldies car. Unfortunatly his aim his horrible and he missed by 2 feet plowing into the wall. He then reversed right into goldies car.

Dwarf Lord

Ruler Of Moria
Reaction score
But it was not a wall. it was Goldie slamming into him. He gave a laugh of joy and turn hiscar around and went after Goldie! " Aye, your mine now!"

Dwarf Lord

Ruler Of Moria
Reaction score
The hit from Anamatar had thrown him into a wall. Dwarf lord swung his car around, and slammed into goldie! " HahAHa" The dwarf quickly drave from goldie so she could not hit him.

Arathin

Sic Lucreat Lux
Reaction score
Yep sure is. Now I can sit in a nice comfy chair with my margarita and watch them try to kill eachother. *sits down in a big, leather chair and sips her margarita.* Excelant margarita, Yay. thank you much.

Dwarf Lord

Ruler Of Moria
Reaction score
If he could have D_L would have gotten up, and danced but He was chasing goldie, and anamatar was close on his heel. He Began to sing an ancient battle song that made him even happier!" WOO HOO!"

Thread suggestions