🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

Yikes! Bar With A Name Too Long And Crazy That Was Made For RPGers! (and sure, fun)

Ledreanne313

Reaction score
Ledreanne laughs silently at the two hobbits, reminding her of an old friend Ruby. She loved the little hobbits and thought they were very fun and cute and great friends. She listened to Trour and was reminded about her dwarf companion. As he walked by she put her foot down in front of him and stopped him. Then she spoke saying 'Boffin is with my family, still traveling eastwards to Eryn Lasgalen. They will arrive in a few days. He told me he would stay for quite a bit then hastely return. He shan't be to long.' Then she moved her foot out of the light and back into the shadow. Then she placed another green gem encirlced with silver and diamonds on the table and asked for a red wine.

YayGollum

Conscience of TTF
Reaction score
Columbia, South Carolina, the United States of Nor
Truor wondered why he was suddenly out from behind the bar, then got back behind it to deliver the drinks. To the elf ---> "Should I thank you for that information? All I need to know is that he's being distracted by elves right about now. Not good. Even if he wasn't that useful."

Ledreanne313

Reaction score
In quite suprise by her answer she said 'Well, quite sorry sir for interupting you and wasteing your precious time that is going fast without an innkeeper, yet I just supposed that you would like to know! Now if I am not to waste any more of your time, Lord, all I'll be wanting is a wine and then I'll be satisfied. And hopefully your wine isn't as bitter as you are!' She did not want to see as mean as she might have, yet she was not used to be talked to that way and was quite angered!

YayGollum

Conscience of TTF
Reaction score
Truor set the drink that I thought I implied was already delivered (maybe I should have actually said that he set the thing down. Whoops!) down for the elf. "Yes, hopefully. I paid good money for it. just like I paid for that Dwarf's help. Thanks a lot." :rolleyes:

Ledreanne313

Reaction score
ooc: Sorry, I didn't notice that you got the drink or that you weren't where I thought you were..oops!

ic: 'Thank you kindly. And if you desire this, I may got and retrieve yuor costful dwarf friend so that not only your money will be wasted, your time won't be either!

YayGollum

Conscience of TTF
Reaction score
Truor sighed and headed back for the bar. "If you want to, elf. I'm not asking for any help from you."

OOC: Doobedoobedoo...am I the only one with all kinds of disappointment for this thread? Ick. oh well. Maybe the things I suggested in the first post are too hard?

e.Blackstar

wanderer, not lost
Reaction score
*Treyar saunters into the bar, pulls up a stool, and orders an iced ale. She looks around, smiles, and leans back, whistling a quiet tune*

E

Estrella

-two people, a boy and a girl both in thier late teens walk in laughing softly between each other.The boy was tall and had pale blond hair down to his shoulders, with brown thread wrapped around sever strands. He had Hazel eyes witha green dot in the middle of his forehead. He wore a long blue tunic with matching pants, both simple linen, and black boots with no heel. He carried a crossbow on his shoulder,and a black bag. She had long dark brown curls down to her waist, with blue and orange thread wrapped in it. Her eyes were brown, and she had a blue dot in the middle of her forehead. She was shortish and wore a long green shirt down to her ankles, but split up the sides to her waist, and matching pants, also in linen. She wore dark brown boots with a small heel, and carried an off white bag- He leaned in and said something to her softly, and she grinned as he pulled out her stool at the bar and climbed onto his own, and they both shrugged off their bags by thier feet. they looked around the room breifly at it's occupants, then turned to the bartender- " hello" she said. He said softly, somewhat tired " good day"

YayGollum

Conscience of TTF
Reaction score
Truor tossed the ale at the evil lady, expecting that he'd come back for the money later. He then turned to these two new people with an eyebrow raised. "I'll take your word for it. Are you two here to toss meaningless banter around, or will you order something?"

Ledreanne313

Reaction score
Ledreanne sat quit in the corner, observing the actions and expressions of others. She shook her hidden head in disgust then stood and gathered her things. She stood tall with a covered face under a tattered and weathe-worn green cloak, and only her deep green eyes shown through the shadow. She walked silent to the bar and place four silver coins and, to the tradition of her and her fathers for many a year, a silver charm with a bright saphirre in the center, circled with clear diamonds. 'I thank thee for thy good service, good bar, and good wine.' Her bowed her head slightly and turned to leave while muttering under her breath 'Though I cannot complement your words' she walked out to her tall black horse and rode off with silent steps.

E

Estrella

-she grinned a strange grin, and her eyes flare up, but he placesd a hand on her shoulder, and she held her tongue, while he frowned slightly-. " nice to see there's a ray of sunshine left. I'll have hot tea with... rice and veggies, don't care what kind. how bout you Tie?" she says. "err.. the V&f sounds good." - she snickered a little- "and" - he grined- "same thing. rice, veggies, and some chicken." -she muttered something about lucky we're tired.-

YayGollum

Conscience of TTF
Reaction score
OOC: Doobedoobedoo... well, it's been a while since I had anything to do with this place, so I've forgotten where all of my characters went. I'll just pretend that they're all back.

IC: Truor looked back at Trahald for help with the orders since he wouldn't know what things to pick for people who weren't sure about what they wanted. He made the v&f and handed the thing over, though. "What was that about chicken? We don't serve chicken here. I've had quite a few good conversations with chickens."

E

Estrella

-he grinned- ahhh. i understand. then i'll just have rice and vegitables. nice place here, by the way. - she calms down, and smiles as he takes a sip of the drink, and he lookes at her.- what you smiling bout esty?- she snickers- well remembering the last time you had alchol, for one. i know you deny it, but, you were very funny. -he laughs lightly- well, that won't happen this time.-she nods- ok, whatever you say...- he opens his mouth to speak, but closes it shaking his head, and takes another sip- hmm, quite good.

ooc: it's cool.:D

YayGollum

Conscience of TTF
Reaction score
Truor nodded firmly and appreciatively. "Thank you! Most people hate the stuff. I tell them to chew the bits of fish. They don't like it for some reason. oh well. It's good to see someone with taste every now and then! Trahald, do you know what these veggie things are that these people want?"

Trahald nodded and waved distractedly since he was having all kinds of fun with making the food at the time.

E

Estrella

-she nods still puzzled how anyone could drink the stuff- err... yeah. so what kind of people do you get in here?

YayGollum

Conscience of TTF
Reaction score
Truor shifted back and looked to the ceiling to try remembering. "Hm. Let me see here. Not too many that caught my eye. I made a stage for people to walk up and share their stories from. I even went up there and said a few things, but no one followed me. oh well. You two should go up and be a good example. We've had all kinds. I'll accept anyone, of course."

Trahald then showed up with their steaming plates of food and a whispered promise for some juicy chicken when Truor wasn't paying attention later on.

Thread suggestions