🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

Yikes! Bar With A Name Too Long And Crazy That Was Made For RPGers! (and sure, fun)

E

Estrella

-he grins- esty here is the story teller. a real good one at that. -she blushes- tie... -he smiles- it's true. if she'd ever ets up and tell them. - she grins halfway quickly at the chicken- and takes her plate- nice to have fresh rice, huh tie? - he grabs his plate and with a slight moment of ideas he grins, a slight gleam in his eyes- hey esty, wanty somemore to drink? - she looks at her half full glass- err no. how bout a.. -looks the list- malorn martini. - he grins for ya esty. - she looks at him- Tie... i told you. i'm fine right now. - he laughs- no, i want you to tell a story! and you never tell one completely sober.- he takes a bite, and she laughs- ok. i'll tell a story, as long you you promise not to get me too drunk! and you have to help me, i'm not doing it alone. -he mumbles- mure- he swallows- it's a deal.

Elbereth

Star Queen of Valinor
Reaction score
[bump]

Elbereth walks back into the bar after being away for a very long time to see that the place was nearly empty and Truor and Estrella were still contemplating a good story to tell...but none seemed willing to provide a story. Realizing that if she wanted a drink she would have to go get it herself...Elbereth went to the bar and poured herself a nice mug of lager and placed a gold coin on the counter before taking a seat near the fireplace. As she warmed herself...she let out a sigh of releif. Rest and relaxation at last!

e.Blackstar

wanderer, not lost
Reaction score
OOC: EVIL LADY? EVIL LADY?! WHAT?!

*treyar drinks some of her ale, tosses several coins at Truor, and yawns.*

Elbereth

Star Queen of Valinor
Reaction score
Elbereth wakes up when she hears the clinking coins on the counter.

"Huh, hmmm....oh hello there. It was quiet in here for so long I thought I was the only one in this place. Nice to see a friendly face again. Waiter! Coffee please!!!"

G

greypilgrim

Gandalf walks in quietly, sets his cane and hat in a respectful place near the front entrance. Orders an ale and a regular ol' sandwich for himself. *lights up a pipe*

Thread suggestions