🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

Your name

Manveru

(former)blue angel of GoT
Reaction score
Muddy-booted Shirriff... geesh, what a name (of adventurous kind perhaps... :confused: ).

:D

Khôr’nagan

Ar-Zigûrlôkhî
Reaction score
I entered my full name, and I got "Deceitful Orcling." I don't know how I should feel right now.

Of course I am fascinated by evil things, still it's a little surprising I'm an orcling, and a deceitful one at that.

I guess it's good... so I'll say YAY! and stick with it.

Starflower

Almost here
Reaction score
I think its a very nice name :)

I like the Quenya version of my name , Elenilótë, it is such a beautiful word... you can imagine the Elves maybe naming a pretty girlchild so...

Saermegil

The Starchild
Reaction score
Elenilótë
Sounds to me like the name of the fruit of a beautiful flower.

----------------------------------------------------------

I think its a very nice name

Thanks. I know you use "nice" as in "dark, mysterious and tragic"-nice

Starflower

Almost here
Reaction score
Saermegil said:
I think its a very nice name

Thanks. I know you use "nice" as in "dark, mysterious and tragic"-nice
of course, it is ever so mysteriously dark - or is it tragically mysterious or maybe darkly tragic? ;)

Saermegil

The Starchild
Reaction score
of course, it is ever so mysteriously dark - or is it tragically mysterious or maybe darkly tragic?

all of that-at the same time! :D

Khôr’nagan

Ar-Zigûrlôkhî
Reaction score
I also think that it is a good name. As I've said ages ago, I also made my name up myself; My name is Adúnaic for "Lord of Death," the element khôr meaning "lord," the ’n meaning "of," and the last part agan meaning "death." Thus, Khôr’nagan.

I personally find making names a lot of fun. I have made other names, such as MĂ­radul "Jewel of the Night" (for someone other than myself) and Narodur (short for NaromĂ­dur) "Flame in the Darkness." Other names I also have, but none are as good.

Grond

Morgoth's Mace
Reaction score
Khôr’nagan said:
I also think that it is a good name. As I've said ages ago, I also made my name up myself; My name is Adúnaic for "Lord of Death," the element khôr meaning "lord," the ’n meaning "of," and the last part agan meaning "death." Thus, Khôr’nagan.

I personally find making names a lot of fun. I have made other names, such as MĂ­radul "Jewel of the Night" (for someone other than myself) and Narodur (short for NaromĂ­dur) "Flame in the Darkness." Other names I also have, but none are as good.
When I came on this forum two years ago, everyone was a "goody two shoes". No challenging names at all. I wasn't presumptious enough to go for Melkor or Morgoth or Sauron but... Grond (aka the Hammer of Hell, Mace of Melkor, Mallet of Malice, you get the picture) seemed "challenging" enough to get some feathers ruffled.

Manveru

(former)blue angel of GoT
Reaction score
Yeah, though no sign of long slim legs, curly, falling gently on shoulders hair or alluring built... big eyes are always so tempting... and hypnotising :p ;) :D

drjekil_bg

STORY-TELLER
Reaction score
Khôr’nagan said:
If I could have been Sauron, I would have been in a second. Sauron is, by far, my favorite character in all The Lord of the Rings, history included. He's just so awesome.
Same here.he is awesome-i agree and i really like how they've made it at the begining of the first movie

Melian Le Fay

Lover of night
Reaction score
Sauron?! Please.... Morgoth RULES!!!!! But since I'm a girl, I didn't want to add any confusion... Though, it could have been fun.... ;) :D

C

celebdraug

the Quenya version for my name is Telperáca, is sounds kinda Spannish! :)

Thread suggestions